I don't know what to put here

I never was hooked on drugs. In October I got high off pills for the first time and I’ve been getting high with pills more and more since then. I love the high but I’m scared that I might become addicted. I’m at the point where if I see pills I have to take them and there’s pills near me now. I keep wanting to take more and more. I’m currently on like 1000mg of tylenol but I want to take my anti depressants as well and I don’t know what to do.

You need to stop BC taken pills is dangerous ground including
Overdose/death
Addiction
Loss of everything you hold dear to you kids/family / home /money’s pills will not discriminate,
My advice is seek medical advice from a drug and alcohol support service

4 Likes

I agree with @Lilemm please get help now before it to late x

2 Likes

I’m not exactly addicted and I can’t say anything because then I don’t have any access to pills at all. I don’t really think it’s that bad. I don’t even know does it make sense that part of me doesn’t want to stop but the other part knows I need to.

1 Like

Your in a dangerous place seek medical advice

2 Likes

I know I should

You know what to do so ultimately it’s your choice what you do,you need to ask yourself why you feel you need to take pills ,I know you said you like it buttt I like heroin and pills butbi know if I carry on taken them it will kill me or at best IL waste another 20 years of my life YOUR CHOICE

1 Like

If you’re asking, perhaps you already know. It’s one thing to take as directed and another if the pill is taking us.

Why is it you think you want to take them?

2 Likes

Why did you decide to get high for the first time? And why do you feel the need to keep getting high if you’re not addicted? What purpose do the pills have for you? Because taking pills recreationally is a slippery slope. I doubt whatever reason you’ve started talking them for is worth risking your life over.

4 Likes

The first time I wasn’t intending to get high. I was attempting suicide. As far as your other questions go, I don’t know and you have very good points.

Actually I can answer. Pills give me a small escape from reality. And yes, I know I need help.

Get an appointment with your doctor and open up about it. If that means no access to pills at all, so be it. Your life is to precious. You’re pill abuse and suicide attempt is something you should discuss in my opinion.

2 Likes

The attempt was in October. I’m not like that anymore. I’m gonna see what I can do as far as addictions go. Thanks, though.

Sounds like addict thinking.