I don't stand a chance w/out recovery

You know what I remember those days where $30 would burn a whole in my pocket until I bought a cold one. I never had money left on me after I was done either, ide buy everyone drinks leave my tip and wounded why I moved the way I did. Through this forum and a god of my understanding a way is being made for me on a daily basis. I’m thankful I don’t have to go straight to the store after a long work week. Recovery provides a way for all of us to be set free from our selves and addiction.

21 Likes

I also remember those days … waking up on a Monday morning feeling skunk shame guilt and regret… Today i have my programme of recovery and not letting it go ever again. Wishing you a beautiful day x

1 Like

Yes and you also, these are those days and mornings we shouldn’t forget. The dredfull walks of shame and all the regret, playing this tape through on a daily gives me a bad taste in my mouth. Its like how did I even enjoy that lol

2 Likes

I know I feel the same way . It’s lovely to wake up with gratitude in my heart! But as you say we shouldn’t forget how we used to feel or we can start to slip back to old ways x

2 Likes

Dam right can’t go wrong w/discipline

Sobriety sure saves a lot of money :stuck_out_tongue: congrats on choosing sobriety every day :slight_smile:

1 Like