I f*cked up already

Me too. It’s not easy. I thought I was a very strong g willed person and I guess I am because I’m actually only fighting my own mind. And its 1 strong S.O.B. ! LOL. Well I’ll be praying for you !

1 Like

No go delete this app. You done the right thing in speaking about what you have done. I fucked up last monday and boy l felt so bad next day. I too feel the same AA but l have gone back to them. Even if l just sit there listen and share it keeps me focused. Don’t give up, you can do this and remember we’re all the same here. Xx

3 Likes

Don’t delete this app l mean😯

2 Likes

Hi Kirsty,

I am an convinced atheist and I love going to NA.
Someone else said it before me. It is spiritual rather then religious.

I have 2 questions for you.

1. Do you feel powerless when it comes to drinking?
  2. Do you feel as if your life would go to shit if you don’t stop this addiction?

If you can answer those two questions with yes there is only one thing to do, seek help and the easiest and most accessible way is true AA or NA I guarantee you, you will feel welcome at both groups.

Good luck Kirsty, we are really all the same we are not hopeless, we merely lost hope at one point in our Iives.

3 Likes

Pour the bottle out.

1 Like

As People have said, don’t be too hard on yourself. Dump the bottle out and get back after it! You CAN do this! We ALL got your back! I wish you continued luck on your journey.

1 Like

Hey Kirsty; how are you today??

I’ve messaged you lovely

1 Like

All u can do is start over. Noone is perfect. Pick urself up dust urself off and start another day.