I feel good

I been a little over a month sober, I worked out today even tho I was so mentally and physically tired. My boyfriend called me up today and told me he’s proud of me :pleading_face: I literally love him so much. I never had anyone close to me ever say that, it makes me tear up even thinking about it. I’m just having mentally sick days for about two days now

14 Likes

my Mrs didn’t get it at first and watched me relapse so many times but now she sees me working a program and stringing together a bit of a sober streak she buys me little gifts of support and tells me well done. All we have to do is be kind to ourselves and others start reaping the rewards too. Well done.

5 Likes

It’s nice to feel supported and loved by someone close to you,

More to come just stay tuned

3 Likes

I’m so happy for you! I stayed in bed with one of those mentally exhausted days not too long ago. Congrats on pushing thru and working out

3 Likes

Great job on 1 month! That first month is haaarrrd, well done on keeping going forward. Your boyfriend sounds lovely! I am also very proud of you! As laura says, down days do come but we just have to keep putting one foot in front of the other, better days will come! :pray:t2::two_hearts:

2 Likes