I feel like a hypocrite. Not cool

i did it
not proud. not cool
sobriety dates 11-8-19

2 Likes

I know it sucks…learn from it …thats what its for!!! I had alot of these in the beginning and then one day i wake up like today at i have 990 days under my belt…you got this. Make this round of sobriety the big one!!! Have a great day!

3 Likes

thank you
i will try

2 Likes

It’s ok, just pick yourself up and get back to what was working and dig in!!! Beating yourself up is useless. I hear people say they lost that sober time, no you did not!!! That time was spent sober and it cant be undone. Now lift yourself up and get some more!!!

4 Likes

thanks man

it just always is never fun the day after. im a constant relapser

1 Like

Hey I am too, but we can only fail if we give up right? I’m almost back to 90 days. I dont know if this is my last attempt, but I know if I relapse it isnt!!!

2 Likes

Yeah, those feelings of regret, shame, anxiety and just allover ugh feeling really suck. I had no idea how much those feelings were running my life until they were finally gone. Keep trying. Today is a good day to be sober.

3 Likes

The amazing thing is you are a relapser which means you are trying to quit and would have sober days inbetween…focus on the sober days inbetween that you never had before and feel amazing that you had those days…if you know what you want just do it…dust yourself off…reflect on the positive days…and enjoy today…

5 Likes

There are people getting sober all over the world we are just as capable as they are. What happend? What triggered it. I have learned my relapse happens days even weeks before the drink. My mood changes, my thought change, but I’ve learned if I can catch that early I can stop the bottle/pipe from hitting my lips.

5 Likes

i had a oppertunity to push through a bad night. unfortunatly i started with alternatives. i dont even wana say
thats what drove me down

like you guys said, move on from lastnight.

vollunteer today
back home at 3

Yes that’s right, move on, put on a smile. Today is a new day and today you are sober!!!

1 Like

Im tryin to smile lol

Thank you

Don’t worry about it, I’ve had my fair share. One day you wake up and it all makes sense until then all you can do is keep trying.

1 Like

I will :slight_smile:
Thank you

1 Like

Hello guys

Relapsed again yesterday

Im not happy but blessed

Ill be reading but not typing

I’m sending you strength and peace… please do not give up. :pray:t2:

:two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Lmao i dont want to say a lot but i like that pic

1 Like

You can do it. I’ve had many relapses myself. I disappoint people in my life on a regular basis. But I’ll never give up trying. I love my life sober, but some little voice always tries to creep in and tell me that I don’t have a problem, I can moderate, or I get complacent and just say this is just who I am and just deal with it. This time around, I will share with others when I start feeling that way. That’s something I’ve never done before. Keep hanging out here, we get it :slight_smile: I believe in you!

1 Like