I fell off the sobriety train.... Opiates suck

I took a trip to Connecticut over the weekend and here I am with a handful of percs and an empty wallet… Thankfully I can not find it in Massachusetts where I live now, but I know now that I can not go back to CT until I’ve learned my self control, I should of come on this app and talked to you guys before making any decisions but I didn’t and here I am, of course I’m going to use the pills I have until they are done, but I don’t want to continue this cycle over and over, somethings got to give… Sorry to let you all down and I’m mostly sorry to have let myself down.

Keep going :confused:

3 Likes

Man, I cannot tell you how many times I have done the EXACT same thing. When I moved away from my home town and moved a couple hours away, I still found myself going back all the time to just pick up some pills. So I know how you are feeling. You feel despair, disappointment, and your disease. Just know that I was doing the same thing as you, with a less of a drive lol and I ended up clean. Stay the course and go to meetings! That may help, especially in a new state. If you can find some people who are sober here then you won’t feel as tempted and you can start your new sober life. I am an opiate addict as well living in MA and it is possible! Keep it going and we are ALL here for you my friend!

3 Likes

Thank you guys, a year later and I’m on day 9 again, thanks to the help of Kratom I can say that I feel super confident about this go. The final go… Here’s to the next 9! 1 step at a time…

Keep going :blush::blush:

1 Like