I finally did it!

26 Likes

The hardest part can be walking in the door! Good for you for stepping outside of your comfort zone!

2 Likes

That’s awesome!!!

1 Like

Well done! That is a huge step, and one that takes a lot of courage.

1 Like

Well done so proud of you x

1 Like

Amazing. Well done you! Did you like it, what are your thoughts if you don’t mind me asking.

1 Like

It wasn’t as I expected. There were about 14 of us sitting in a semi circle taking turns reading - I passed on that. It wasn’t exactly warm though two people talked to me and one gave me her number.

2 Likes

Great!!! Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada: keep the good work my friend :pray:t4::heart:

1 Like

Well, it’s a start. If you have the chance try other meetings on different nights.

1 Like

This is amazing. Good for you for walking through that door.

1 Like

Yes, I will

1 Like

That’s pretty freaking awesome… Congrats! :+1::muscle:

1 Like

I’m proud of you!!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Many meetings are very different - keep checking them out and seeing what with works for you! :two_hearts:

1 Like

And your journey begins and youl have plenty of support and sober people along the way to help you wish you well

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words and support everyone, if it wasn’t for this community I never would have gone to that first meeting. I am keeping an open mind and am going to another, on a different day, next week, same location.

4 Likes

Brilliant, peace be the journey :v:

1 Like

Welcome! One of the best things you have ever done for yourself.

1 Like