I find it hard to believe heavy use

Is there anyone else out there that has been on cocaine everyday with the most of 20 - 30 hours sleep every week if lucky I have been doing this now for 3years first year was on 50/50 bout 3.5 g for 80 every 1-2 days then now prop for 2 years 800 - 1200 a week sniffing on average 18 g at least after sharing over 1-2 weeks tops I’ve went through the excruciating pains may have small hole between two nostrils as sometimes whistles when I breathe in .

I seriously think coming of my heart is gonna stop as it has been use to this for so long and my question is how should I stop

SHOULD I ABSOLUTE STOP
OR
DOSE DOWN AND IF SO BY HOW MUCH AT A TIME TO STOP CRAVINGS BEATING ME ?

1 Like

First off welcome to TS. I did not understand very well all your numbers but it seemed like really heavy use. In my worst period of addiction i was doing 3.5g every other day but i could still function and sleep. I dont how you can function sleeping only 20hs per week. I will be honest with you: i think you might have damaged a lot your health. And you have to absolutely stop using it. It will be hell to stop but we are here to help. Dont even think about trying to dose down. It wont work. Coke is a very powerful substance, after all these years with heavy use theres no way in hell you will be able to taper off. I suggest you to try to do cold turkey and visit a NA or a group and keep checking this app. Being around addicts fighting addiction helps a lot.

3 Likes

Unlike most drugs detoxing off coke won’t have a serious health affects to my knowledge. If you have underlying medical conditions they could be triggered. You will experience discomfort and high anxiety so I would still suggest doing it in a controlled setting like a rehab. Most hospitals won’t admit someone for just a coke detox unless other substances are involved or if there are medical conditions requiring treatment. If you can afford that much coke you can afford an inpatient rehab stay.

5 Likes

Get to your local drug and alcohol support service