I fluffed up

I flubbered up the past few days.
It was only a four day mishap of a couple of drinks each day, but I gotta start from the beginning because I don’t feel any proud any more when I look at my days sober upon this app. Obviously I don’t feel that sense of sobriety accomplishment, as you can probably imagine.
Gonna figure out how to reset my days. I was really enjoying seeing the days sober on this app.
I want the sense of proud back so I’m gunna reset the dang clock on this doohickey.
I can chalk it up to some depression and anxiety from suddenly stopping a sleeping pilliam I was taking (if Bill is short for William, is pill short for pilliam?) … but I coulda found some healthy way to deal with that.
I shall prevail!
I’ll start again.
I shall not look at this as a fail.
My energy was weak
It leaked out like water from a hole in a pail.
I will triumph!
My heart will soar and my soul shall sail.
This was but a slip.
Sobriety is something I won’t skip.
Thanks for understanding that I must start again this sober living trip.
The last few days were but an unfortunate blip.
Jack be nimble
Jack be quick
Jack jump over a candlestick
(The last three lines of that poem I threw in just because I think it sounds kind of catchy. I just came up with those lines just now out of the blue. But they are kind of relevant because they do point to the fact that I gotta get some exercise instead of moping about like I have been.)

1 Like

Unmm… looks like a copy and paste from your previous topic.

1 Like

It is similar. I think my poem is an important one. Kind of a work of genius lol.

Pill is obviously short for Pillip.
Sorry to hear your story. Kinda makes me feel like there isn’t much hope that you’ve gone so long and reoffended ( lol).
But on the other hand, I have quit many times, so it is something everyone deals with and a rarity when reoffending doesn’t happen.
Can totally relate to the reset button. I know I would.
Counting seems to give me some weird resistance too and pride.
I like the cash savings too. It justifies my new positive expenditures.
Just bought a “new to me” sled. Looking forward to waking up early, being productive and snow (Not that kind of snow)
Lots of it!

Oh pish and tish Marcus!
Fear not, old chap! Of course there’s plenty of hope to go around. You sound quite sharp. And quite a positve attitude overall. You’ll do fine. As will I.
Strange that you call it “reoffend”, I also use to call it that. This isn’t Harry san, is it? Or Garritt?
Anyway, good news that you are getting a lot of snow. I used to snowboard… but I think you’re talking about a snowmobile when you say a new sled. Never did that but once.
Thanks for the reply and enjoy the snow.