I hate my damn job

Just saying, if I didn’t own the book and couldn’t access YouTube that I couldn’t learn it when I needed it that night. Bless that maintenance man though. Once he was done telling me it was not an emergency but then let me plead my case, he patiently taught me how to do it and that muscling it off wouldn’t break anything. I asked him if there was anything else I should learn to do. He gave me his private cell and said just call him and he would tell me if I could do it myself and how to do it without coming over or tell me it was a legit emergency and to call that first number. It felt safe to have the # but I never actually had to use it. Every time I do that chore now I laugh and think something nice about that man.

Man had legacy virtues.

My mom is from Durham!!

I miss Durham so much. I never should have left. I should be allowed to eat spicy hummus and sprout sandwiches with crinkle fries whenever I want at Elmo’s. It is all my baby wants suddenly

They also put rocks from the fish tank in the kitchen sink and call me to say the garbage disposal stopped working. They should you tube it like they do everything else!!

Well, even new to adulting, I knew not to put rocks and sand down the drain.

I had a tenant, a freaking lawyer, clog the disposal with cigarette butts. #1, it was a no smoking lease, and #2, who freaking does that? I prayed. Not for him, but for me. I prayed that the Lord would give me the strength not to beat that man with a sock full of nickels.

I ended up filing a bar complaint for this and a whole bunch of other stuff. Eventually, he was disbarred.

Wow! It amazes me what people just do without playing the tape…in life in general

Hang in there just dont go postal😀

I just paid $69 trip charge, the millennial told me the fridge had stopped working. The light bulb was out. Tenant responsibilities to change light bulbs. Drive me nuts.

Is there a way to claw this back?

Can i just say im glad someone started this thread. I absolutely hate my fucking job! If i didnt need it, id walk out right now… like fuck you. Fuck you, fuck you, youre cool, fuck you lol. I forget what movie thats on, but thats how im feeling right now! I just keep asking God to remove these feelings of anger and say the Serenity Prayer. And it usually helps for a period of time… Im going to also try to call my sponsor and wife on my lunch hour. Im also going to keep busy so i dont have a pity party and start the poor me stuff.

I swear I didn’t see this when I sorta kinda but not really blamed the millennials!

85% of people polled hate their jobs. Guess where I saw this statistic? At my company’s 2018 kick-off. Irony. It’s dripping with it.

Half Baked…

My complex has lots of Windows and high ceilings and doesn’t heat properly. The furnace is too energy efficient. They won’t do anything about it. I freeze to death every winter, with space heaters around the clock. I’m moving this year.

I don’t care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I’m, I’m quitting, I’m going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they’ve moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn’t bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it’s not okay because if they take my stapler then I’ll set the building on fire…

Ex, um, excuse me. I asked for no salt on this margarita, and, um, there is salt on this glass…

YEahhhhh. If you could just move your desk down to the basement, that’d be greaaat.