I have a confession. I'm ashamed to admit. I'm sorry

It’s also in the flesh but they usually extract the enzyme from stem or skin. Don’t put pineapple in jello! Maybe just stuff it in my ears if Nickleback is on

1 Like

Wow!
Ya know, for years and years, I’ve thought that I knew how much I hated Maroon 5, but I was wrong. Today I learned that I can hate them SO MUCH MORE. This is blowing my mind. I can feel the hate sky rocketing out of my soul and into Adam Levine’s face.

2 Likes

When I saw this meme, I knew it would fit in with this community lol

8 Likes

That might be the funniest (spot on) thing I have heard in a long time! :rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Right!? Lol

1 Like

Made my night!

1 Like

A girlfriend of mine sent me to listen to a song we used to love to see it differently with our older perspectives…The next song that popped up on autoplay was Nickleback. I immediately thought of this thread and had to resurrect it. :rofl:

9 Likes

You are doing a great service!

3 Likes

So this is how you remind me… of this thread.

5 Likes

If there was anything I could possibly fathom that would keep petiole clean and sober, it would be Nickleback. Tommy would agree, if he hadn’t abandoned us.

2 Likes

I was actually just thinking about him yesterday and wondering how he was.

Man, I love you guys…this thread still cracks me up! How are you doing @ifs??

Also this was in my newsfeed today to keep it going.

7 Likes

Haha! There are a lot of old timers from 2016-2018 that still come and go. Doesn’t look like Tommy’s account is active anymore. I’m still friends with him on Strava though. Seems like he’s doing well.

3 Likes

People hate on this band just to have something to hate on. I always liked their stuff.

3 Likes

An individual with taste and refinement!

2 Likes

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRp52Q84/

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Personally, I like their songs that have a positive message like “If everyone cared”, “after the rain”, “what are you waiting for”, and “if today was your last day”. These songs are catchy and have positive lyrics. Also the vocals are in my vocal range, so I can sing along easily.

Is their music over processed and streamlined? Yep. Just like all the other “trash bands” that were popular in their time. Objectively, they’re not a great band, but not horrible. Average, maybe. But what someone likes and what is objectively good are two different things.

Sometimes people want fast food and sometimes people want a gourmet meal. Same with music. I know I like some music that is absolute trash (e.g. Britney Spears), but I know its trash and dont care. I find the whole thing hilarious.

4 Likes

Oh my word. What have I stumbled upon :rofl:
7e491f75e2ca96d61a63918fb3dcc2c1

4 Likes

I always liked a few nickelback songs, even since I was a child. I let others affect what I enjoyed for way too long :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

You are a gentleman and a scholar!

3 Likes

I also like Nickelback…i always heard how much they suck but never understood why :sweat_smile:

2 Likes