I have a confession. I'm ashamed to admit. I'm sorry

More selfshaming… i used to like def leppard :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

You’re wasting your time. Despite what we are told, there are certain things God wont forgive.

11 Likes

What if we get to the otherside and we all end up in Hell, then we could all be buddies listening to Nickelback for eternity! Thats not so bad!

Used to??? I just made a Spotify playlist yesterday, about 400 songs, all glam/hair metal. Def Leppard is very well represented there.

5 Likes

Yes it is.

3 Likes

Ok, well i have to admit that i have a thing for mötley crues shes got the looks that kill… too
Omg im blushing

3 Likes

Say it loud, Say it proud! I like them too

3 Likes

More selfshaming… i used to like def leppard

I beg your pardon? My first kiss happened while listening to “Photograph” - probably seven years after it was released. Lol!

5 Likes

Er…excuse me? There is NOTHING wrong with Mötley crue.

4 Likes

Cannot wait for the Crue movie in 2020.

Crue is definitely in heavy rotation in my life. I’m just a HUGE fan of that era of music. Currently playing Slash in a GNR tribute, and have done a Poison tribute band in the past.

3 Likes

Nickelback also had a hit called Photograph! You should listen to it, really good!

2 Likes

Ahahaha blame my subconscious!!

Me every time I dream about Bieber:

11 Likes

Shout At The Devil and Too Fast For Love are great albums.

Right now I’m going through an L7, Alice In Chains and Stone Roses binge.

2 Likes

Something or someone?

But the hairstyle. In finnish we have a concept for that genre, “tukkahevi”…

Nickelback also had a hit called Photograph! You should listen to it, really good!

images%20(1)

8 Likes

I have a place in my heart for heavy metal, like so many others… southern boogie, country, blues etc
It doesnt matter if its pop rock, indie or mainstream, if it makes my toes jam :wink:

2 Likes

Nooooo i wont

Hahaaa thats hilarious!!