I have a confession. I'm ashamed to admit. I'm sorry

80s music is awesome! No shame whatsoever :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nickelback are ‘The Hooters’ or ‘Goo Goo Dolls’ of recent. They have catchy songs that kids like until they hear the songs later in life and say WTF was I thinking. Moron 5 is another, Train is another (their stupid lyric about eating fried chicken). You get the point :smile:

I just wanted to revive this age-old TS debate in case @DungeonMaster or anyone wanted to see them live in Chicago. I will NOT be there, LOL:joy:

3 Likes

What debate? They suck. Case closed.

2 Likes

Nickelback is to music as Chef Boyardee is to Italian food!!

7 Likes

60 bucks a seat!!!:scream::scream::scream:
Nope not me either!

1 Like

Oh… you have to PAY $60? Nope. Now, if they pay YOU $60 to go then, nope.

3 Likes

@Englishd @Dejavu @anon12657779 thanks for the reply gentlemen…was in a foul mood…you all just made my afternoon. laughing my butt off over here…

3 Likes

What a deal! I’d pay at least double that! And with Buckcherry?! Awesome!

I can get my gourmet in any day with Chef Boyardee!

1 Like

You really are the worst person in the world.

3 Likes

Just wait until I track you down, break an entry, and plant hidden speakers all over your home that randomly go off during the day and middle of the night with different Nickleback songs. Then your opinion about how bad i am may change.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t need an opinion on you. Youd be dead.

1 Like

I will donate to this cause.

2 Likes

Maybe you are the worst person in the world…? I’m ever so confused

2 Likes

I would definitely say I am in the running.

4 Likes

:thinking:

7 Likes

That probably is what happened, to be fair.

1 Like

I’m soon to have so many backers that no matter where you go, there will be a Nickleback song that starts playing in the background. There will be so many of us that are in on it that, you will begin to question if even your family is secretly plotting behind your back.

1 Like

I like Justin Bieber’s songs… yup… bye

3 Likes

@anon84416494 see? They are already beginning to congregate! :rofl::rofl::rofl: