I have a sponsor!

Woohoo!!! I went for it and asked like y’all suggested. I feel so good about this!

8 Likes

Great step in your recovery. I hope you work well together.

2 Likes

Congrats! I am looking for a sponsor now, just gotta find the right fit :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been going to meetings like crazy but I feel out of place for not working the program so I can’t really share lol I’m excited!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thats the way to do it wish you well

2 Likes

Ty! :grin:

1 Like

Hey I’m glad you got a sponsor, but it’s definitely not a requirement for sharing. The only requirement for membership is the desire to stop drinking! Have fun working the steps. They definitely help me.

3 Likes

Ya I just get so much from everyone that shares and I haven’t done anything except fuck up and finally decide to stop so I dont have much to offer.

1 Like

Well if you are ever feeling particularly blue/down just let me know and I will share my story. If you want f’ing up I have it in droves. I’ve managed to lose everything, twice, so I know how ya feel.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve got jail and forced rehab among other things in my wake of terror but that doesn’t really help when I don’t have success on the other side. I want to try to actually work the steps and be helpful for others. :grimacing:

2 Likes

And thank you I appreciate that! I’ll need it here soon when I’m deployed.

Have no fear, you will get there.