I have made it a year now!

I am absolutely thrilled to announce that I have for the FIRST time in my life since starting drinking just hit my one year sober mark! My life has changed so much in so many amazing ways and God has blessed me beyond measure. I look forward to continuing on this path and seeing what else is in store for me. If you are out there struggling and don’t believe you can ever get there, please understand I was just like you once, and you absolutely can do anything that YOU decide to commit to. So commit to loving yourself and trusting that you can be sober. :slightly_smiling_face:

25 Likes

This is awesome. I’m inspired. I am only 5 days in right now but I will be there soon enough. Thank you for sharing.

3 Likes

Thats awesome…good for you, I remember my first year…what a great accomplishment…it only gets better…keep up the good work & keep your faith & sobriety at the top of your priority list

3 Likes

Oh wow, so happy to read this!! Congratulations on your year!!! :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Whoo hoo! So proud of you! Thanks for sharing! :clap::tada::clap:

1 Like

Congratulations on your one year of freedom DWMom :hugs:
Very happy and proud of you.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

I so love this post. Sobriety has been such a blessing to me. So happy for you. I never thought I could love myself. The alcohol wouldn’t let me. Glad to be free of that.

4 Likes

Congratulations !

3 Likes

Congrats! That’s an amazing feat, you should be very proud!!! That first year is amazing. It’s hard, its frustrating, at times a little depressing, it’s full of change and growth and self reflection. A metamorphosis happens as you begin to shed your former self. Simply beautiful!

You might say I’m crazy when i say keep it up, it only gets better!!

1 Like

Congrats! Great achievement!

1 Like

Congratulations! :tada:
Proud of you!
1_GeaEPKxkeEV50vugZ1qSIw

2 Likes

Way to get after it!

1 Like

This is wonderful and inspiring, thank you so much for sharing! The joy and pride you have is something I’m looking forward to, like a signpost as I keep trucking a long down the path. :heart:

1 Like