I just need some advice!

Tried to delete this but it wouldn’t work so here ya go lol

My opinion? He needs you more than you need him. Just saying.

4 Likes

Think about it. It appears youbtake care of him. What does he do for you?

1 Like

You seriously put up with this shit? Jeez, you must be a saint.
Would you put up with this from a work colleague, the postman, an acquaintence, someone you half know? So why would someone who loves you do this to you and why would you believe someone who loves you could do this to you?
NO-ONE should put up with this, man or woman.
And if he’s done it once…

4 Likes

You don’t want advice. You want reassurance. Sorry.

1 Like

No. I don’t need reassurance. That’s not at all what I’m fishing for. I’m looking for some non-judgmental advice on the situation.

So you are going to be his doormat because he is your lunch ticket?

1 Like

I have been in very similar situations to this. Sometimes i was the abusive one and sometimes i was the one getting abused. I made a decision to put myself in a position where i did not need to rely on any man to take care of me. I just finished reading Judge Judys book: Beauty fades, dumb is forever. I found it extremely helpful

2 Likes

I don’t want him to be my lunch ticket. I don’t like having to rely on someone else. Which, I don’t. I would be just fine without him but I also have a daughter and she loves him very much. I want to leave but then there’s also a part of me that wonders if we can fix this but from what I’ve seen since it happened… doesnt show me much.

Pull up your big girl pants and leave him. He is not good for you or your daughter.

1 Like

Hi, I’m very new here but felt like I had to reply. I was in a very similar situation - it’s so hard because you are seeing the two sides of him. If he doesn’t get help with this, like actively get proper help, 95% of the time it’ll only get worse. To the point where it’s not just material things he’s breaking. Of course everyone is different and this is based off my own experiences.

You need to do some serious evaluation and not be worried about ending up on your own. You deserve to be happy and not living in pain half the time. Sounds like time alone to recenter and get in the right mind frame would do you good. You might just see the possibility of life being so much better on the other side.

2 Likes

Is he “wack” or is he “all that” gurl?

He’s wack.

Get rid.

3 Likes

Not the sort of behaviour she needs to be around. Even if she doesn’t see it they pick up on the vibe so easy.

2 Likes

Loving someone is hard.
I need an emotion switch.

1 Like

“Love Bites”

If you’ve got love in your sights
Watch out, love bites

When you make love, do you look in the mirror?
Who do you think of, does he look like me?
Do you tell lies and say that it’s forever?
Do you think twice, or just touch ‘n’ see?
Ooh babe ooh yeah

When you’re alone, do you let go?
Are you wild ‘n’ willin’ or is it just for show?
Ooh c’mon

I don’t wanna touch you too much baby
’Cos making love to you might drive me crazy
I know you think that love is the way you make it
So I don’t wanna be there when you decide to break it
No!

Love bites, love bleeds
It’s bringin’ me to my knees
Love lives, love dies
It’s no surprise
Love begs, love pleads
It’s what I need

When I’m with you are you somewhere else?
Am I gettin’ thru or do you please yourself?
When you wake up will you walk out?
It can’t be love if you throw it about
Ooh babe

I don’t wanna touch you too much baby
’Cos making love to you might drive me crazy

2 Likes

Hope that helped. Def leppard is my emotion switch.

1 Like

My wife finally left me when she was tired of my bullshit. Only u know how much u can handle in your relationship with him.

2 Likes

Loving someone is not verbally abusing them, breaking their computer and smashing their house up, and a minimum of TALKING to several prostitutes. That is a waste of space that you cross the road to avoid. It will get worse, these things do not get better.
Protect yourself and your child.

1 Like

@vxmpirexo. I have not heard you describe him as an addict but this behavior screams as such. If you are in recovery set boundaries! And if you do love this person you need to express your needs and enforce the fact that they are being met. Here’s the hard part fresh into recovery we might have jaded views so be realistic as to what you need. And if there is no attempt at your needs being filled then is it a lasting relationship? I’m now going to say why I think he has a addiction it looks to me that his life revolves around him. And if he’s this narcissistic either way I don’t think you will ultimately find happiness in this relationship. Although it sounds as though it works well for him. But do you want to feel empty for another year or decad or… You should expect a partner not what you have so make sure you can find happiness too. Best wishes

1 Like

Thank you everyone! :slight_smile: :heart:

1 Like