I love the Sober Time app!

OMG OMG OMG!!!

Heyyyyyy everyone!! Excited to join the crew…

Ive been sober for 2 months & 12 days and i owe it all to my Sober Time app.

Im honest and report my relapses, write in the journal, have it as a wigit on my home screen and OMG does it work!! Ive sometimes talked myself out of getting high cause i didn’t want to reset my Sober Timer.

Has anybody else had the same??

Peace out my fellow spiritual gangsters…

Love Gotham Slayer 666

11 Likes

Welcome!! I can say without a doubt that I wouldn’t have made it this far without all the amazing people here. Glad you’re part of the crew now!

2 Likes

Thank you :smile:

I feel the same way! It’s nice to be able to see that counter climb :innocent:

Welcome! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

It saved my life.

1 Like

Very warm welcome

Hi @Gothamslayer666 congratulations on 2 months and12 days! I love this forum, it’s a safe place filled with people walking the same path. It’s lovely to meet you, welcome to the family :pray:t2::two_hearts::ok_hand:

Great way to stay accountable, motivated about my recovery.

The sober time app is great for tracking days. However, this forum (talking sober) has been what’s helped me stay clean and sober for the past 22 months. The help and support from all these awesome people has been key to my sobriety.

1 Like

This app and the people I’ve met here really have saved me. Welcome, I’m glad you’re here.

bought a drink a few days ago but didn’t drink it bc I was going to be 10 months sober the next day and couldn’t be arsed to reset and was never going to lie to myself, so yep it’s whatever it takes. Congrats on your sober days and welcome to the gang :+1: