I’m back and I’m 41 days sober

Hi my name is Ness and I am an Alcoholic and. An Addict.

I deleted the have a few months ago not feeling ready at the time to confront what I felt and to admit that I was powerless over alcohol and drugs. I am now in AA currently on step 5, and being of service to other alcoholics. I am going to admit I am actually enjoying sobriety. Now don’t get me wrong it’s been rough! Had all of life stress happen. Dealing with my medical problems and my mental health plus family drama AND having the full time job of staying sober has been difficult BUT I am sober today and for that I am grateful to my high power for that!

15 Likes

Thank you! And thank you for being part of my sobriety!

1 Like

Ness nice to meet you !
Congratz on your accomplishments thats incredible !!

1 Like

Welcome/welcome back! I had a similar path after first signing up here and feel what you’ve described resonates with me. Happy to be here with you and sober, at 33 days, really living life. P.S. I love your sunglasses!

2 Likes

Oh wow!! Welcome back Ness and congratulations on your 41 days!!! So happy for you!!:hugs:

1 Like

Thank you everyone and thank you for being apart of my sobriety

Glad you’re back and you got some good numbers behind you. Well done. Glad you’re enjoying sobriety. You’re so worth it :heart:
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Glad your back Ness…congrats on 41 days💛

1 Like

Welcome back, lady! Happy to see your doing good.

1 Like

Welcome back Ness! Look at you stacking up those days. Happy to see you back here with us. I agree, this is difficult but it’s well worth it.

1 Like