I’m falling apart!

So here I am, trying to get healthy, eating beautiful, healthy food, not drinking, taking a walk almost every day, feeling like I’m making progress, when suddenly I have a UTI, a painfully itchy, red rash all over my neck and chin, and anxiety that these are symptoms of a larger problem. I just want to get healthy, I finally feel 100% committed and I just want to feel great. Sorry for venting, I just needed to let it out.

2 Likes

Go for a checkup. Get some blood work done. I went for a checkup when I got sober, had been years and probably a couple thousand bottles. Check up went well, low on iron but everything checked out.

When you remove the daily poison of alcohol it can really shock the body, so get some answers from a professional

4 Likes

EXACTLY what David said. Medical assessment is imperative! But after that, drink lots and lots of water. A little cranberry wouldn’t hurt, if you’re not allergic. Vitamin supplements couldn’t hurt either :slight_smile: I love holistic home remedies and research them all the time. I’ve used different oils in my bath that have not only helped my skin but sooth a stressful day. It sounds like you’re doing fabulous with your sobriety though! Big hugs :hugs:

1 Like