I’m in pain

I’ve relapsed again and suffering badly it hurts

What’s going on?

Day 1 scared as I’m in bed suffering , feels like I’m going to die , my anxiety is high as my left side hurts inside and aches

What’s your doc?

I will ring gp on Monday I have relapsed hard on booze mixed .

I had a bad experience like that. My body was shaking and everything hurt. I was throwing up and having heart palpitations. I seriously thought I was going to die. And then I didn’t. At that point I almost wish I had. I don’t feel that way anymore but at the time, it was awful. It passed and I got better.
But going to a doctor might not be a bad idea!

1 Like

Thank you I’m soo emotional right now soo depressed ,alone … I’m just scared I don’t pull through . And I fall over when I drink I must never pick up again

2 Likes

You’re going to be ok. Once the suffering gets to that point, hopefully it will keep you from drinking again. Every time I relapsed I had those extreme symptoms. It’s your body rejecting the poison.

1 Like

Thank you I’ve been in bed all day such a waste of day … I’ve hurt my knee badly bruised as I fell out of taxi … soo ashamed … I am a lady who does that …

I’m in bed hung over too…i want so badly to quit and lead a normal sober life

1 Like

So right now I’m going on day 2. And my boyfriend and I broke up. I’ve been off and on crying for the last day and a half. I haven’t been sleeping. I can’t eat much and the food disgusts me. Its happened before with me. I know what to expect. But I just keep writing, trying to get all of these emotions out of my head. It’s better that way. For me.

3 Likes

Me too … let’s do this tog and check in everyday … no more wasted hangover days as it pains me so. Bloody poison . Have u eaten ?

1 Like

Feel your pain not easy having a break up but u know you’re worth it , try to eat and help each other overcome the demons of the poison

1 Like

No not yet. I should though. Last time I lost 15 pounds. At least I should eat some like protein. Also tonight will make it day 2 for me.
Are you still in pain? Maybe take nice look shower and relax?
I like the idea of checking in everyday!

1 Like

It’s like pins and needles inside … down my back and left side … I’ve had a nice bath earlier and I feel like another bath now as it did sooth symptoms a little x thanks

1 Like

You are going to be okay. Take some Mg and drink lot of water and teas

1 Like

That’s what I want too. And its a great goal but just to keep things simple I keep saying “just for today, I’m going to stay sober.” That way I don’t overthink it.

2 Likes

Day 2 today mate! I hope you’re feeling better! Have your symptoms gone away???

1 Like

Hi I’m ok slept most of the day , pulled myself tog at 1pm I’m able to get out of bed not like yesterday … sitting up still resting , feel better than yesterday I felt every organ hurting me , still feel some pain but no way as much as yesterday I thought i was a gonna to be frank that is y I now know that it’s soo important to not pick up ever again as not doing me any good health wise … day 2

1 Like

Frank as in shameless?