I’m new and hope to make a new friends

Hello my name is Christephen, I’m very new at this. I’m 84 days sober. I’m through separation and on processing of divorce. I lost everything overnight. It really impact me. I learn real hard way to do this alone. I’m re- learning how to be sober and single. I’m not sure how to start this to share about who I am and everything. I live in Portland Oregon. I’m look for sober friends who really commit to stay sober and highly active. I have not work out in a long time. I kind of out of shape. I really need partner to encourage me through work out and help me personal growth. I don’t look for date or anything. I’m too grieving at the same time. I don’t think I will ever find someone who will love me for who I am. Anyway. Point is. I’m look for someone who is serious about commit stay sober, high active, open mind, willing learn sign language, and many things it will be fun. I would need something to distract myself and you too. I hope to meet or chat with you.

11 Likes

Nice to meet you!

My name is Sarah and I joined 2 weeks ago. I am 5 days sober. I lost my ex last year and with that my home, my car, my life. We were supposed to move to France but he dumped me and left me in a real state of shock, it was by text message. I drank myself silly for months.

I am now living my best life and finally getting back on track.

I love this app and connecting with strangers is good. Plenty of new friends for you here!

So welcome

Sarah

5 Likes

Hi Cristephen, welcome to the forum! I am 635 days sober. I don’t use this forum as much as I did in the beginning, but I am cheering you on :dizzy:

3 Likes

Hi Sarah, I’m sorry about your situation. My ex wife can’t handle me anymore unfortunately I fucked everything. I own it up. I learn my lesson. I’m trying to cope best I can one day at a time.

I agree with you it’s nice to meet strangers even I’m very new at it and shy to. I hope to break my shy and brave who’s know. I’m glad your sober. We all here for each other. :slight_smile:

Nice to meet you.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’m still new at it. I’m cheer for u too.

3 Likes

Hi! Thank you. 910 days wow that’s long time stay sober and single. Thanks for encouraging words. I do put kind set to stay sober for good. No turn back. I was with my ex wife (soon to be) we been together for 12 years.

1 Like

Great news!!

1 Like

Hi Sarah

How have you been since the break up ?

1 Like

Hi I’m Amy welcome,!

1 Like

Hi Sarah,

It isn’t that easy. My future ex wife is one who want easy out of marriage. We will do sign paper work on April 20, 2022. I’m not sure how my react will be. I do not want to end marriage at all. She does. It’s hard for me. I have to learn to accept hard and humble hardest. I willing to sign it to make her happy. It does make me feel like there’s no one want me at all. I feel like there’s no hope. So I kinda of not know what’s future will bring me. Todays 105 sober for me… it’s fuck hard. I know she will regret it later on. Not me. Oh well.

Thank you!! How long you been sober? I’m sober 105 today, I’m not sure how heck I can do to continue stay sober. Crazy.

1 Like

Great news for what?

I’m honestly only going into my 11th day right now. I had 4 yrs previously. Ryan for a year. I’m finally on the other side of this I’m happy and grateful. I worked while doing my detox from fentynal. I got this though I’m happier than I have been in years. I got up went for a morning walk and went to catch the sunrise and hopped on a swing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Never too old for that lol.