I’m new to this kind of thing

Hi :slight_smile: I’m 15 days sober off my drug of choice. And today’s been the hardest for sure. I don’t have a good support system and am basically trying to turn my life around completely alone. Feels pretty good to vent on here tho. Thank you

26 Likes

Welcome Lauren and congrats on 15 days. I’m so happy you found us. You’re not alone anymore, we’re all here for you. When I have tough times, I come on here and read. Sometimes I’ll go right to the meme thread and it helps to get my mind off of everything else and have a good laugh. Best wishes on your journey and don’t hesitate to reach out.

6 Likes

Welcome Lauren. Great start on your 15 days and reaching out. I’ve tried quitting many times without support. Never happened. Get support. Here or somewhere. TS is working for me. Never thought I’d be 9 months sober ever!! I’m doing it. And loving it.
Good luck on your journey.
One day at a time.
:pray::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you!

:heart: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart:

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Welcome. 15 days is a great start. I hope you find what you need here. Just keep going one day at a time.

2 Likes

Welcome! This is a great first step!

2 Likes

You not alone anymore welcome :pray:

3 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile: I’m pretty new here myself and there is nothing but understanding and support here​:two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you :heart:

Thank you!!

Thank you!! :heart:

2 Likes

Hey, we are all here for you. I promise it will get better if you keep trying.

2 Likes

stay on here and engage with us :heart: in the beginning of my sober journey i had no one to talk about my sobriety with and a boyfriend who encouraged my downward spiral (he didn’t want to drink alone, natch). TS saved me and gave me the resources and support system i needed. hugs to you. x

5 Likes

Same boat here!! I’m loving having found this group so far.

3 Likes

Welcome. I am glad you are here, and here you are never alone. Good job on 15 days clean. Keep getting after it. Every day that you are clean and sober, you are better, and getting better at getting better.

5 Likes

I really needed to hear that. Seriously, thank you

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like