I’m only 6 days clean but loving it!

I was addicted to heroin, I did it iv and I’ve struggled with it for about 4 yrs. I’ve quit before but always went back because I don’t have any tools or help. I am going to go to rehab to make sure that I am successful and have all the tools I need to be successful. Being about a week clean and feeling this good about it is so great for me!!

9 Likes

Hi. Well done! Keep going! You can do this :blush:

Hey! So glad you are here. 6 days off heroin in no joke…be proud!! It sounds like you’re really clearly understanding that old adage “if nothing changes, nothing changes” that one really hit me in a major way when I decided to get sober for good. I had to overhaul the way I thought, what I did for fun, and most importantly, the tools that I had at my disposal to deal with cravings AND the way that I saw my self and deat with my particular brand of personal character flaws. It’s been a long road for sure, but it started with a single honest step, a leap really…into the world of “ok…I’m giving this everything I’ve fucking got.” It’s made all the difference in the world. I’m really glad you’re here :heart:
Much Love,
Ely

Im so happy 4 u … heroin is a bastad to get off … but with the right support and tools it can be done im 109 days off heroin and crack… i go to ca na and aa meetings most days it really helps get me through… what ive achieved in the last 3 months ive never done in my life … message me anytime if u need a friend x

Loving it at 6 days? You must be on maintinance drugs like methadone or subutex… Sadly if you are then you are not totally free from opiates yet. Day 6 you should be feeling horrible as wd would be still peaking…im not discouraging your progress but something to think about stopping also if you are…

Awesome!! You can do it!! 12 days strong from self harm right here!

1 Like