I made 30 days cold Turkey GO ME!

Good / God :pray: Morning everyone, or Good/ Love Morning everyone!!!
This is my 1month celebration cold turkey no cigarettes and no alcohol !!
I took the liquor store money and rented a nice AirBnB house off Santa Monica beach and a massage therapist for a hour…!

I’m proud of myself and everyone Treat yourself Good We deserve it!!! All that wasted Money comes back to US!!!

57 Likes

YAY! Look at you go!! =) It’s nice to be able to spoil ourselves sober after wasting so much time and money harming ourselves and others with drinking and using. You deserve this. Now that you mentioned it, I could really go for a massage haha have a great day! One day at a time.

5 Likes

Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Like your pic you right about the money. I am using that extra money I spent on alcohol and cigarettes on paying of my house. Congrats on 30 days

7 Likes

Way to go!!! I’m hoping I can still say the same thing in 3 weeks. Love yourself, it’s the best thing for you!

6 Likes

You deserve it! Big congrats to you!

3 Likes

:raised_hands:t2: you go girl! Congrats on your sober milestone… enjoy your break and your massage :massage_woman:t3::pray:t2::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Happy one Month :tada:
Enjoy yourself you do deserve it and your worth it.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Salute! Keep going…Congratulations

4 Likes

Yaaas keep going beautiful sis​:heart::heart:

3 Likes

NICE!! Funny thing was last week on my cousin’s bday, he was given a Versace calogne and couldn’t pronounce it right!! I told him it’s VERSACE dumbass!!!

3 Likes

Good for you! You’re doing great! What an awesome way to reward yourself. :smile:

2 Likes

Excellent job !! I’m just hitting 21 days today, and it’s nice to read about people “ahead” of me.
Enjoy your little reward, it sounds like you deserve it.

2 Likes

Congratulations ,that’s a huge achievement and you have such a happy smile !

2 Likes

Heck yes, GO YOU! Keep it rocking.

1 Like

Great stuff

1 Like

As someone on day 5, your post made me so happy. I want to be where you are. Congratulations and thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you, you can do it!! Whip out a jar and put all that money day by day into jar.
Every time you would have got a drink … and I keep a cup of water in my hand like a drink lol…

1 Like

Well done incredible stuff!!!

1 Like

Have 1 more day to go till 30 days. Nice pic by the way

1 Like