I made it 4 months

Im 4 months sober today. I know its just a start but my life is falling back into place. Im happy with my life. I love myself for once. I have real friends that are amazing. My family talks to me. Ive kept a job saved money. Im making plans for life. Im just excited and so proud of myself for doing this and not giving up. I cant wait to see whT life brings going down this path.

23 Likes

That is amazing, congrats on 4 months and welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 4 months thats amazing and definitely something to be proud of :slightly_smiling_face:.
Welcome to the community :raising_hand_woman:

3 Likes

Way to go!! Yes, the progress on things like saving money and holding a job are great. Even better is feeling happy in yourself. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Welcome and congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations! I don’t know about you but remember when four months seems like forever?

1 Like

Congratulations on 4 months! Keep on going, it only gets better :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well done! Such inspiration for those who just started their journey for a better life. Thank you for sharing :heart_hands:

2 Likes

Awesome!! Congratulations on your for months :partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

4 months is fantastic!! Congratulations and keep going!!! :clap:

1 Like

Thank you everyone. It really is just getting better!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes