I made it to 7 days!

I made it to 7 days!! I can’t remember the last time I went this long without alcohol. And this morning I stepped on the scale and found out I lost 8 pounds. So I decided that this is a good time to slowly start my weightloss journey as well. Exercising this morning made me feel even better and gave me a ton of energy. To keep my mind off of drinking I have been crafting a ton and lucky for me my family is so proud of me they are willing to overlook the fact that my house is filling up with Christmas decorations already. I’m still scared to speak or show my face at online AA meetings but I have been sitting in and listening a lot. I hope everyone has a wonderful day/evening/night, wherever you are.

12 Likes

Congratulations thats brilliant!!

1 Like

Congratulations on your first week of sobriety Dotti.
I too started my weight loss journey along with my sober journey. Because of all the support from this app I got 650 plus days and the Noom app that I downloaded on the same day I lost 45 pounds.
I hope to see you around. There’s a weight loss check in thread around here too somewhere if you feel like searching for it.
Great job beginning your new life.
It’s worth it and so are you.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

:partying_face: Wonderful!! You should be very proud of your progress and congrats on the weight loss too :partying_face:

1 Like

Congraduations!! :sparkles:

1 Like