I made my 3 day mark

I am feeling much better now. Getting to feel more alive and more normal. Still only sleeping about half the night but figured I would use that time to listen to some self help videos on YouTube and maybe some of them learn while you sleep videos. See what happens

7 Likes

Good job. I remember my head getting more clear the sleep started coming back. Stick with it. One day at a time. Drink lots of water. I did sparkling. And I did lots of power walking with my tunes.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Same boat, let’s do this :white_check_mark: Not sure what part of the country your in but this calming fall Northwest weather is helping me some. I did notice some of my co-dependants are going into shock. They don’t drink even, it’s strange how many people we effect on this journey.

3 Likes

I have to agree ever since I slowed down on my drinking and I haven’t been going to every invite to drink a lot of my friends won’t go. It is shocking how one person can effect so many lives and that’s why I have to stay sober for them and myself :heart:

1 Like

Good job!!

Now that you’re starting to feel better you need to be on the lookout for those doubting voices in your head telling you it wasn’t that bad. Have a plan for when they start BEFORE they start. Those voices can be very devious and tricky.

YOU CAN DO IT!!

2 Likes