I Messed up after almost half a year

Honestly never thought I’d make it far, it’s definitely doable, you have to watch for your triggers bro like you fucked up big time. Don’t get to down on yourself I’m human I fuck up and fall for urges, doesn’t make them okay but you have to realize next time they are there and they will getcha. #1 being sex, need to figure out how to handle romantic sexual situations without screwing yourself over. I need to figure out how to handle romantic social situations with girls without alcohol. I need to gain more social hobbies without alcohol so I don’t feel like Its necessary for certain situations. Ask yourself more often why does this situation make you feel like you need to drink to get through it. Tough question that I feel though (hopefully future me can answer) can you build a successful relationship without losining the screws and getting intimate without your brain literally screaming a thousand fucking worries a second. Idk man I’m scared but I believe in you.

3 Likes

This was a rant I had for me but if anyone wants to hear it go for it

I find in the early days of recovery relationship or sexual incounters need to be put on the back burner until we start to feel more comfortable in our new sober skin , otherwise we can and useally revert back to old habits to help us thru .

2 Likes