I need a sponsor asap

I am 94 days completely clean

1 Like

I can try help. I live in NZ but i am willing to be here for u every moment i have awake. Offers here just PM me k :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much I am forever grateful. I am having anixety so bad I have to go to court the 31st and I am worried. I have done everything I was asked to do I’ve not failed one drug screen but I am still nervous wreck.

1 Like

Do you have Whatsapp lovely?

Do you mean an actual sponsor or just someone to talk to like an accountability partner? If you attend meetings and mean an actual sponsor then you need someone in your area who can meet with you on a regular basis to work with you. This person needs 1 to 2 years clean and sober minimum (more time is preferred). You will need someone who has done the deal and knows the program inside and out who can mentor you and show you exactly how they stayed clean and sober. My suggestion would be to attend meetings and shop around. Find someone who has the quality of LONG TIME sobriety you want and get to know them. Then ask them if they are willing to sponsor you. We are all here if you just need someone to talk to but a sponsor is something else entirely. I hope this helps. Best wishes on your journey. So proud of your 94 days. Keep up the great work!

1 Like