I need help and not good with social media

I’m still battling.

The fact. Is I’m afraid of needles. Kind of dumb for a person like me

You need to be detoxed in a medical facility correctly!!

2 Likes

I’m back in the hospital

6 Likes

I’m glad to hear that though I’m hoping that you weren’t rushed there in any kind of emergency. Are you able to get safely detoxed whilst you are there :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s a great step. Allow them to help you. They can probably hook you up with a rehab.

1 Like

Yes. They helped me. They gave me a bunch of fluids . I go to treatment tomorrow

7 Likes

I hope it goes well, we will all be rooting for you :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Take in everything you can while you are in rehab. You can learn a lot there

1 Like

Please check in here when you can so we know you are ok.

3 Likes

We look forward to hearing from you! You can do this :muscle:

1 Like

Hi, my name is Dan. I’m trying to get one day, so, you are winning…lol

You are amazing learn from this experience

Hi Dan, do you not have your day one yet.
Take a look at the,‘how much do you sober time thread,’ it illustrates how beneficial sticking around, becoming a member of this community and reading as much as you can helps us.
I see you have been a member for a little under a month but have only spent two hours reading around so far.
In three months I’ve spent nearly eleven days reading on here and I havn’t picked up a single drug or drink in that time, there is a direct correlation.
:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Im struggling

We all are mate. Use the search function at the top and search or and read the relapse prevention, tips for the struggling newbie thread etc and consider going to an AA or NA or smart recovery meeting.
In the beginning you just have to take it second by second then minute by minute, do whatever your have to do to not pickup.
This is hard of you think of all the time and energy we put in to acquiring and taking it our drug of choice, well you have to put the same amount of not more, in to our recovery.
Here’s a list created by a member called butts aka sober walker, it has helped many many people, I would suggest that you look at it and adapt it to your drug of choice and your own situation. :+1::slightly_smiling_face::+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like