I need help, i just need to talk to someone

I just need to talk to someone

I’m here. What’s going on?

How can I be of assistance?

And welcome to the forum. You will find lots of help here.

I just feel very alone at the minute, i think i have hit rock bottom

Hey, welcome. What’s going on in your world right now? It’s 7:30am where I am, I’m having a coffee and listening to a recovery call. I’m here to listen, you’re in good company :two_hearts:

1 Like

Welcome, You’ve come to the right place, just talk about whatever you need to there’s always someone here to listen

What’s been going on? Keep your head up and keep talking about it. Did you relapse?

We’re all here to talk it out when you are ready!

I just feel like im going round in circles, iv been so down lately, im struggling to eat, im stressed all the time, iv lost a lot of close people, things keep going wrong for me, im really trying st the minute, i just dont know what to do, im currently sat outside on my own thinking i just find it hard to talk to anyone about this kind of thing

Sounds like you need someone to put their hand on your shoulder and say your not alone. That’s exactly what I’ll do. And if you look behind me, someone has their hand on my shoulder, and on theirs and so on. We are all in this together and you’re never alone. Your problems may feel like they unique to you, but i’m telling you, everyone of us here has been in your shoes, in some capacity.

Let today be the first day of the rest of your life.:blush:

7 Likes

That is so inspiring and so true! It makes me think of Robert O’Neil telling his story of when he took out bin laden. He had strength because he felt one of his men touch his shoulder, and that man had someone touching his shoulder and so on. Just how you described

1 Like

We are here for you.

How long have you been have you been feeling like this?

I absolutely adore this thank you!!:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

It’s never easy. I isolate, too. We all do. We have all been in your shoes and it’s so easy to seem like there’s no hope and you should just give up but remember what is most important-you are capable of changing your life around. And only you. It’s ok to feel this way but you need to take action to stop this feeling. It’s overwhelming but find a starting point and continue to look towards the light. Even if you can’t see it, it’s there I promise.

Thanksyou for your kind works, i really appreciate it, and your right in what you say sometimes you just need someone to tell you that

Thankyou for being there for me, i really needed to hear that, you are so right in what you say, it really opened up my eyes