I need help like bad

Guys i need help.
I have been having a huge problem with self harn and my fiance of two years that helped me through it everyday broke up with ne yesterday out of nowhere
Im absolutely broken…i he wants to get back with me but hes so toxic… but i want him…im scared for my future and my sobriety

2 Likes

The pain will pass. It will get better. Stick to your guns. Take care of yourself. “I’m not saying it will be easy, but it will be worth it”. Love yourself and get into therapy. :heart:

2 Likes

Im right there with you. My boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me. I recently relapsed and some other things have happened. We all have to be strong. We can fight our addictions and come back up in the world with a smile on our faces

2 Likes

Sorry to read your postings with the break ups. I believe divorce are on my cards 2019/2020 but i do want to return to drugs. I need to be able to think clearly. Im feeling your pain, when your heart is broken IT FEELS LIKE END OF THE WORLD…BUT its not. Everyone has a solution or remedy but one of mine was to google tragedy in other countries which after a while made me think “my life is not so bad”.

At least i get to open my eyes every morning :+1:

2 Likes