I need motivation

I need motivation from others to keep me moving forward and being positive because I feel myself sinking and that’s not a place I want to be if somebody could just check on me that would be nice

1 Like

Hey whats up? :upside_down_face:

Run me through an average day.

1 Like

We can’t do much to help you in any way if you don’t respond to anyone replies, this send to be a recurring theme on your posts/threads.
How can we help, let us know and we will try :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I agree with @anon13078412. Seems most of your posts are designed to garner attention. Which is fine, to a point. We all need to be paid attention to from time to time. However, the deal on a forum is that you engage the folks that take time to write out replies to you. The obvious consequence being, that you may be ignored in the future when you actually do need to talk.

3 Likes

Hill explain more after my NA MEETING

We could check up on each other! I’ve been only using this app for 3 days but its helping so much. I make it part of my daily routine and check comments or read things daily. How are you feeling? :slight_smile:

Sure. Hang around!!! Just post when you feel down.

1 Like

That makes sense. I just read this after my post. So maybe when you’re feeling down or want someone to talk to post…and you’ll probably get a reply! I know so far its worked for me. I was nervous as sh*t about a mtg yesterday and like 4 people continously replied within the hour all the way on my walk to my meeting. Couldn’t ask for anything better than that.:blush::blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

I don’t put things up here for attention they’re real feelings I’m not good opening up I’m scared to get out of rehab there’s so much fighting going on in the home I’m ganna be going to I have no place to go and I don’t know how to tell my probation officer cuz I don’t want to lose my kids I have a job so I’m working 6 days a week trying to maintain child care trying to get it together and be clean and sober I feel like I cannot handle what’s on my plate and it makes me want to relapse

I have severe anger I have assault with a deadly weapon charge against me for years of prison hanging over my head I restraining order against the person that I’m with peaceful contact order chase him with a knife and it’s the same place I’m going back home to live in that’s my story I just didn’t want to post it on here feeling stupid about myself

Is there any sort of no contact order with anyone living in that home? If so and someone tells on you or the system finds out you’ll be in jail again. You dont wanna mess up you’ve been given a chance and I’ve seen so many people mess that up and go up the road over using or messing up on probation. If you are in prison that job and kids wont matter there isnt a thing you can do in there. Dont wanna preach at ya but seriously you really gotta do your best to not get in trouble. If u feel angry leave. If you cant leave. Leave the situation go take a shower breath. You dont wanna go to prison. Take your probation very seriously

1 Like

The state I’m in if you have an assault with a deadly weapon and its drug induced they give you a chance with drug court, if you mess up its 5 year minimum sentence and it’s a pbl. Just stay cool calm and collected.

Many larger cities have sober living facilities that are long term and will allow you to take your kids. Is your current rehab not helping you with aftercare and discharge planning?

Put some small goal in your day and try to do every day but should share your thoughts and feelings with any fellow . I hop all you dream come true