I relapsed again, again, again, again and again :/

I relapsed after 14 month clean and sober :cry: and I trying to start over starting today, I’m too tired my whole body is in pain and I’m all alone this days I yeah I have people around me helping me but I feel alone and I dont really know what I can do… pray for me please

13 Likes

Hey man, sorry to hear your struggling, stay positive and get back on that horse. Dont let this disease beat you. Stay strong buddy.

1 Like

I’m sorry you feel alone. My prayers are with you. 14minrhs is a long time and something to be very proud of. You got this!!

2 Likes

Also i know you said you feel alone and i know its not the same as someone being there in person but i beleive we have the same doc and ive been through the withdrawal process multiple times. So i know how hard it can be. If you need someone to talk to feel free to message me.

2 Likes

Sorry you feel this way, but those sober days are not totally gone.
14 months is a long periode of sober time, you can do that again. You know what works for you.
Come here to talk! I’m at work right now, but here is always someone to talk to. It’s not the same as in real life, but it better then nothing.
Take care :heart:

3 Likes

I will, thanks man

1 Like

I hope thay i make 14 month again and more, i hope i can still sober for the rest of my life

3 Likes

Im not an alcoholic, I’m a drug addict but it tha same tho. I’m just trying to rest

3 Likes

Thanks man, nw I’m just hope of making only a day, a week, a month

3 Likes

I am praying for you my friend. :pray:t2::two_hearts: you have done it before you CAN do it again. One step at a time, nice and steady, be gentle with yourself. Shit is HARD at the moment…keep looking forward and don’t look back! :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks man. Yeah its hard but yeah I can so it Again

2 Likes

Stay strong and keep yourself busy ,you can do this . You are so much stronger than you know .