I relapsed and sad

I couldn’t make my first day
I relapsed aftr 23 hrs
It was hard day and boring… And lonely
I just relapsed now. But I don’t wanna give up and end into mess again

1 Like

You’re not alone. I’ve relapsed tonight too after 67 hours. I’m setting myself a goal to achieve 1 week sober. It will be the longest I’ve been sober since June this year. I’ll be out of town so that will help but I’m scared of how hard it’s going to be. Maybe you could set a goal too?

3 Likes

Yes me too in mess since last July…
It was my first 23 hrs…
But I ll try again…

2 Likes

Im 10 days sober after relapsing. Nothing good came from my relapse other than reaffirming that I dont want to live like that anymore.

Quit using whatever your using now. Tomorrow is a new day! You can do this! Your worth it!

13 Likes

Hey Jason,

I’m just at 10 days now too.

Sober Twins!

2 Likes

Keep trying and never give up . Keep reading on here and reaching out . U say u got bored so why don’t u read up on recovery and make yourself a plan and a few little tasks. U only need to be soba for one day and most of that u sleep. Then the days start to add up into weeks … good luck x

3 Likes

Maybe try a meeting might help with the mess wish you well

Relapse sucks but they reminds us why using or drinking do not serves us and makes us fell horrible physically and emotionally.
Think about this as an opportunity to begin again, in good faith, analyse what triggered you, reflect on it. Make a list of all the reasons you want to stop. It is important to fill your life with things that make you happy, things that have meaning for you to avoid feeling boring. You can do this!

1 Like