I relapsed last night 😭

Glad to hear you know what you need to do for yourself…
Sometimes we have to go to plan B, right? :smirk:
Hang in there, see you around :blush:

1 Like

4 Likes

Don’t be so hard on yourself u r doing the best u can !!! Don’t give up and stay strong! Get back on track you’ll be okay ! We believe in u!!

2 Likes

I’m doing ok today. It’s a new day and I will DO this

3 Likes

I ve been drinking constantly on weekends and doing cocaine a little too and I ended up in the hospital after a 3 day binge and now I am just starting to feel better from it all. I made stupid mistakes and now I’m counting today as being sober cause I actually feel normal that I have sleept and eat. I need help cause I clearly can’t control it my self. I have called for a addiction and alcohol support group so I can get in to counseling. I need to change I have a kid and feel horrible I’m sleeping and hung over every Sunday when she comes home. When I went to the hospital, I was scared felt like I would be judged and felt like a complete idiot. I pray to God he will help me cause I’m struggling!

2 Likes

Hang in there all can be good and you know it. Your blessed you know. I say that cause you said you pray to God you admitted that He will help you. Now you have to have faith that He will. (Faith is believing in something not yet seen) His word says draw closer to Him and He will draw closer to you. So you to have a part to play in your relationship with God. I’m happy for you that you want to quit. You soon will have a glow in your eyes and a peep in your walk your head will be held higher with each sober day. God Bless you I’m praying for you! Remember you are loved By God He loves you!

1 Like