I think im happy

Someone here figth with addictions, me a figth with my mind, i felt sad for years and this months i think a lot and i started to be happy, i write this here bc i never talk with someone about this, u just wanna say u can still figth, i tried to kill myself a lot of times but know i dont think about that, i hope u guys get better (sorry for my english im from LA)

4 Likes

I think I’m with you here. I haven’t really tried to kill myself, but with the self destruction of alcohol, I guess I could say the same. I drove drunk every day. Sometimes not even remembering how I even got home. Choose to be happy! We’re here to support you!

I’m very glad you are feeling happiness. That is great.

Finding happiness is my only goal. Sadly I’m not sure I would even know what happy actually is. I spent too many years trying to create chemical happiness.

The key is not search the “happy life”, u have time, think about all ur life, about the moments you be happy and the sadnest moments, why?how?what i could do? U probably make this questions and its okay, but u have to be strong, u have to think why u can do, i maybe cry a lot and dont have the energy for nothing, but its something we need to acept for felt better, search something about dont renembre that! When u have an oportunity to spend time with something or someone like
-hi can u help me with this work?
Maybe u dont wanna because u dont have the energy or just u dont wanna be annoying, but trust me every little moment its important u need find something to think un positive.
For me it was my dog and my family, i renember one of the worst nigths, cry in silence at 4 am and fall sleep because my mind cant have a lot for that day, one week before i said, i need to be strong, its a very long and hard process but now im here i started to see the things with other color, and i hope u will see the word in a diferent way
Renember u are strong and i belive u will win this figth, u are not alone :muscle:t3:

I know that feel with alcohol, but luckly i dont have an addictions with that, i hope u get better soon, ur are not alone :muscle:t3:

Don’t give up!! I’ve felt this same way the majority of my life and I can tell you one thing, it can and will get better. You just have to stay here to see it. Every day I tell myself, today I won’t use/kill myself, maybe tomorrow, but today I will fight. I just repeat that same mantra every single day. Kinda like the “one day at a time” saying. Don’t worry about the enormity of getting better, what troubles tomorrow will hold… Just focus on today, the here and now. And strive to do better each and every day. That’s what’s helped me get through many dark times in my life. They always pass. Sending you much love & peace!

3 Likes

Welcome :heart: We’re happy to have you! All of us are struggling from various issues. Some the same and some not the same. If there’s anything that I’ve learned in my month and a half on here is that we are all trying to get on the same page with our mind for the good and positive. Too many evil little voices in our heads telling us to do something that we know is not good for us. Some of us use therapists to help us with that… Some of us use helpful medication… Some of us use literature and some of us use each other… And many of us use a combination of it. But I think what we all have in common is the fight to control that “demon” in our lives. I’m hoping you find what works for you in here and know that there’s always someone on her that will listen :heart::heart::heart: hugs and stay positive :heart::heart::heart: we care!

2 Likes

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Thanks !!!