I took a step forward

So today I finally made a breakthrough with my past and my husband. I think I was able to explain how my past still affects me today in ways that I didnt even noticed. How somehow my mind was able to surpress certain memories from my life, without me even knowing. Not only was I able to get what I had to say across to him, he actually listened. He didn’t say much but he just let me get it off my chest. I told him how this class brought up old memories and the reason why I was in a “trance” this week was because it was like all of the memories were hitting me at once, and certain things he did was somehow triggering these emotions and feelings even though I could not connect a memory to it. I don’t know if any of this made any sense to you guys, but long story short you guys ultimately helped me to just get it off my chest.

9 Likes

I’m happy for ya pal! What great timing for this class and this app to come about to give you some clarity. I can’t pretend to understand what you’re going thru. But it sounds like you are in a better place today than in days past. And that’s a great thing to see :slight_smile: