I want candy

I’m craving Skittles right now, which is typically the case when I try to go sober. I don’t have much of a sweet tooth at all ordinarily. But dammit, I’m finding it hard to resist!

I’m also hankering for a beer, and weekends like this are times when I would usually have some, or more commonly, a bottle of vodka (which I would finish at least half of before falling asleep). But alas, I must push on. It’s gonna be a difficult road. 3 1/2 days in.

Haha I did. Never did get those Skittles, but I’m not hungover, which I’ll take. :slight_smile:

Chewy ones are my wakness :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah buddy. I eat a bag a day

1 Like

Sour Patch Kids all day here, brother. Or an orgy of Mike and Ike’s. Beats the hell out of booze in terms of health so long as it’s not long term. My sugar cravings seem to go away mostly after about a week of sobriety. Hang in there guy.

1 Like

Yeah, I never had a sweet tooth whilst I was drinking, but since I’ve stopped I have eaten sooo much chocolate, I need to be careful. Even though it is alot healthier, don’t want to replace one thing with another and get even bigger lol.

1 Like