I want my life back

Yes I need it

2 Likes

Just drink water and Kill time.
Else I will make sure you are not alone.
I will reply to you every minute every day and I want to prove you wrong that you are alone. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Oh already feel better!Here in Greece is 10:45 in the evening
I think I go to bed
Good night my friend :innocent:

1 Like

It’s 2 20 am here.

1 Like

Yes and just keep visiting.

1 Like

I hope you have a great sleep and I’m so glad you’re here. We are stronger together! Message me anytime(although you’re ten hours ahead of me but I’ll try to connect whenever we can💜)
Every moment is a new beginning.

3 Likes

You got this. Let this day pass and tomorrow, be grateful you got through the hardest one. That alone deserves happiness

3 Likes

Keep your foot on the pedal and keep going.

3 Likes

Welcome, surf the site and read. You will see you’re not alone in your thoughts and behaviors and with all the people who will support you. Keep going. I’m at day 53 so I’m new here as well. It’s worth sticking around

2 Likes

Its my first day on the clock too. Feels like ive been a ghost the last ten years. Im 28. Ive tried so many times but if its not one thing its another. Sending support on the first shitty night

7 Likes

Welcome! I am glad you found your way here, and hope you will stay.

I can understand feeling sad and lonely. You are ending your relationship with alcohol, and any relationship no matter how toxic, still touches certain emotions of loss, when it ends.

But the good news is the days ahead will get better. It may not seem so in the moment, but I can almost guarantee that one day you’ll pause and realize “my life is better than better…it’s good”

It will be better, because you will be better!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Beginning can always be hard for many reasons. Please feel free to check out other threads on this forum and begin engaging. While this won’t cure everything, it may help with the loneliness. Just keep going. You can do it.

1 Like

I’m feeling better today,I’m not so depressed. I want to thank you for your interest!!:innocent:

1 Like

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: keep visiting and you will find us here

2 Likes

Hi my friend!!nice to have you here!!I feel safe😇

1 Like

It’s good to see you this Monday morning Xristina. Have a good sober week lady.

1 Like

Thanks!!!Have a good week also !!!With big smiles and joyful thoughts :blush:

1 Like

How are you christina