I wish you all a sober 2022 - add your NYE wishes here!

And health, success, and happiness.

10 Likes

Happy New Year to you as well! :partying_face::peace_symbol::heart:

3 Likes

Hope everyone has a great and sober Hogmanay , Gach dùrachd

6 Likes

Wishing everyone inner peace! :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Here is another New Years Eve post lol I just wanted to really wish everyone on here a wonderful safe and addiction free holiday today. You all really mean alot to me. Like truly… there’s a huge space in my heart for all of you! I’ve been super emotional lately… just allowing these feelings to come up. The majority of these feelings are pure gratitude. I often think back to previous New Years Eves and honestly they were never good. Often times I’d be getting kicked out of a house party at -42°C at 4 in the morning (wondering where I was going to go to stay warm and not freeze to death), or I was overdosing, or getting ready to go meet some guy for $$. And honestly… the gratitude I have today in just being clean and sober, and being warm, and having food to eat (as well as having an appetite lol), and having that self respect and self love in knowing that I won’t be doing something I regret as I head into the New Year, is SOOOO empowering. I want to wish you all a wonderful 2022. This is our year to continue on with our recoveries. Love you all :purple_heart:

11 Likes

Happy New Years to you! You are an amazing person and I am so grateful you are a part of this community, I am grateful I am too :heart::grin:. Here is to happy, healthy, sober year!! :tada:

3 Likes

That is wonderful to hear :innocent: I am happy for you!

Happy new year to you too :partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy New Year TS Family! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::dancer::ok_hand: health and happiness to you and all of you families xx :pray:t2::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Happy New Year everyone I am so full of hope at the idea that 2022 could be my first clean and sober year.

I wish good health and happiness to each and every one of you and a sustained sobriety that brings your life blessings. We are together, we can do this!

Kat

4 Likes

Happy New Year, Everybody! Let’s have it be our best year! Lots of love and best wishes!
2022!!!

4 Likes

I’m just wishing for a year that isn’t fucked… no loved ones dying would be fantastic, maybe this stupid pandemic can end… that would be nice.

Happy new year i hope for everyone

3 Likes