I Won't drink Alcohol today because

I make the choice not to!

4 Likes

There isnā€™t a single good reason to put that poison back into my system.

6 Likes

I am worth the effort.

6 Likes

Yes! Yes! Yes!!! So much yes!!!

Because Iā€™ve learnt the hard way, it solves absolutely nothing.

5 Likes

I donā€™t want to be where I was yesterday.

5 Likes

because I donā€™t drink anymore. I donā€™t need a reason because not drinking is just what I do.

5 Likes

I wonā€™t drink today because Iā€™m an alcoholicšŸ˜‰

6 Likes

Plain and simple: Iā€™ve got bigger, better, more important things to attend to. Drinking does nothing but neuter me and detract from my ability to tackle them.

7 Likes

Iā€™m 10 days in too and have felt really happy today. I went on a cycle ride in the lovely sunshine with my sister (who has never drank) along a canal path stopping at a pub just to have a nice cold glass of coke. Iā€™m so proud of myself and my energy is slowly coming back. Keep going and enjoy life

11 Likes

Because the feeling of a consistent mindset on a day to day/week to week basis is the greatest feeling I have felt in years. Not giving in to unwind the negative stresses on a day to day basis adds to the fuel needed to redirect those pesky unwanted emotions into something positive. Fruitful even.

2 Likes

Iā€™m so proud of you, this makes my heart happy!

2 Likes

Thankyou, Iā€™m feeling really happy at the moment I hope it lasts.

1 Like

It is amazing to remember everything and not be guessing how you behave! I love that.

1 Like

Because I look better, feel better, deal with work better, am more positive, got to a calmer, less stressed place (nearly onto day 13 in 20 mins!) and I am more present to my children. Amazing. Thank you TS.

6 Likes

I love this @Willow! You are doing great!

This! Exactly this! Well done :clap:

If you keep it up the feeling will last. Good work!

Yes I agree, there were so many times I couldnā€™t remember things.

Iā€™m on day 12 and feel happier and more positive than I have since i donā€™t know when. At the moment Iā€™m spring cleaning my house which was long overdue. The sunny weather helps me, I love early mornings with the windows wide open and sun already shining. Thankyou everyone for your support I feel Iā€™m on my way to an alcohol free life. Iā€™m buzzing at the moment :slight_smile:

5 Likes