Ideas on ways to pass time?

I havent experimented to much with mine put I use the circle baking pan to make ham and cheese sliders that are awesome. Have you baked any desserts in it?

Not yet, if you don’t count frozen stuff, like pepperidge farms raspberry turnovers…which come out awesome. I’ve done acorn squash, Brussels sprouts baked potato and blooming onions

1 Like

Oh…and pizza rolls. Love me some pizza rolls.

1 Like

oh man, my kids love “special sprouts” as they call them. Let’s gonna def be for dinner tomm as a side. Great idea

1 Like

Meetings, you can always download world of warcraft haha its free xD that takes up a lot of time. I play when im feelings ansty and bored.

2 Likes

Any cool places around your area that you have passed driving around that caught your interest? Maybe stop by the next time…go check the place out. As long as its not counterproductive towards your recovery of course…like a bar.
Fall season, Halloween season. How but go on a tour offered in your area. A ghost tour! Go visit some real haunted houses. I’m into the paranormal so I check out a lot of haunted locations. I like the thrill!

6 Likes

As a matter of fact…I DO plan ahead for Halloween! It has always been one of my favorite holidays and favorite times of the year. I dress me up, I dress my son up, I’ll dress whoever up in costumes for the fun of it :joy:
What is your own experience with Halloween?

2 Likes

Read a good book, or cook something new

I just messed around with some paint after coming home from the beach. Jury is still out on how I feel about them but it was TOTALLY different for me and fun! I usually do landscapes.

10 Likes

What is this futuristic device that you and @Yoda-Stevie are cooking with?? I had to go back and check the kitchens to make sure they weren’t the same picture. Are you cooking in a Mr. Coffee?
Also, to kill time, I usually come here and read threads and try to post as much as I can. Hell, that’s what I’m doing now!!

7 Likes

@SmokeyMirror Power Air Fryer XL. The one on the Infomercials. They have an oven rotisserie now. Highly recommend

1 Like

Your right that keeping busy is important!

I went to meetings, worked out, took walks, and service work. If I had to pick one to recommend it would be service work. It helped me get out of my mind and focus on others.

You got this!!

1 Like

Thanks for all the support today everyone. I did it!!! I’m actually looking forward to the challenge of 7 days now. Again, Thanks everyone.

5 Likes

Yes! I do the haunted attractions every halloween.

2 Likes

Pick up Chess as a hobby.

7 Likes

Holy cow. I now need an air fryer.

2 Likes

:joy: Too funny

1 Like

Looking for a meeting or going to the Church.
Reading a good book.

What are tater tots?! Never heard of them!

Cooking up some Hot Pckets!

2 Likes