Ideas on ways to pass time?

I spent 6hrs putting puzzle together with my wife last night. Today its grilled shrimp and a nap

1 Like

I like to kill time at the hardware store because I like handyman projects. Gets me out of my own head every time!

3 Likes

Cleaned my home office. Long overdue and considering how many hours I spend here during the week, a productive 3 hours spent. Listened to the Jocko Podcast while cleaning.

Now to cook some dinner.

1 Like

I clean, journal and can spend hours on the online colouring app. It’s repetitive and gets me out of my head.

1 Like

I read , and usually end up napping during “book time”. Lots of walking now. I’ve started adding running into it, even. yoga. Meditation.
I’m thinking about taking up cross stitch again.

This diamond dotz thing has been taking up a lot of hours the last two weeks.

4 Likes

Ever make your own dumplings? Really easy, fun (I think) and time-consuming (distraction?). One package of wonton wrappers, a pound of pork and you can make enough for multiple nights. If you can resist eating them all at once, that is. :grin: I got ingredients to make after work for kicking the post-work trigger!

I’ve made Lumpia but never dumplings. I’ve also made Turone, which is a Philippine desert of plantains wrapped in a Lumpia wrapper and fried, sprinkled with powdered sugar.

New here but just started reading my old post. Major motivation booster and also able to reflect on failure at the same time…

Also found this game…super FUN

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pnixgames.minigolfking

1 Like