If 1 food could have ZERO calories, what would it be?

We just got mini cinnis here, it’s Nestlés version for what I know. Similar taste but crazily expensive and can only be bought in a few stores in the bigger cities.

We have like regular Kelloggs, honey puffs, frosted flakes, all bran and a few of Nestlés Chocolate cereals. That’s all. No fruit loops, nothing like that. In some stores that sells foreign food I can get fruit hoops made in Mexico or Poland. Also really expensive.

2 Likes

Chocolate ice cream!!! Would become my staple food :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. I often imagine that is the food of choice in heaven. It would also be a part of my last supper should I end up in such a situation.

3 Likes

So you’re saying I have to try that next time I’m in U.S?

1 Like

Chesse…cheese and more chesse please!

6 Likes

Yes! Would highly recommend if you like delicious sweets.

1 Like

Pizza :100::100::100::100::100::notes::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Chicken lasanga :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cheeseburger, 3x3 In-n-Out animal style, buns extra toasted, fries well done… too bad I gave up beef a year ago… I miss that $h!+, big time.

3 Likes

Definitely magnums :drooling_face:

I like almost everything you can eat :blush: I’ll be trying it for sure next time.

1 Like

Soft brie and cranberry panni,with a side of chips and homemade creamy coleslaw ,

Yummmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy​:cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::baguette_bread::baguette_bread::baguette_bread::baguette_bread::baguette_bread::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

6 Likes

my favorite cold cereal is Peanut Butter Cap’n Crunch. As a kid I would crush an entire box during Saturday morning cartoons.

3 Likes

there’s a restaurant about an hour away from me (well worth the drive) that makes a bread pudding using Krispy Kream donuts. Let that sink in. Yes, it is everything you imagine it could be.

3 Likes

I’m allergic to peanuts, but I know there’s some Berry Cap’n crunch existing. Still not in Sweden but I’m definitely trying that next time I’m in U.S. Last time I tried all the Halloween and pumpkin spiced cereals I could find :blush:

1 Like

Sounds pretty amazing

1 Like

Holey $h1+. The singularity had been achieved.

1 Like

Chicken wings. I can binge salt and vinegar wings all day

2 Likes

Pizza for sure

1 Like

3 Likes