"If i was perfect id be useless"

Past 8 years have been quite the ride.
From transitioning to female and a guy walking in my life so had to take on the role as gf and female in a world that was not ready. It definately has gotten a bit better.
I have made some mistakes as we all do cause without mistskes tools and lessons cannot be achieved.
Recently actually last weekend i decided to split from my bf and focus more on me and being a better person

I am a little frightened but i have confidence i can make something out of the situation im in.
Im praying that evil entities and lack of people being civilized and believing in me and the worth im entitled to makes some sense some how.

My hormones and feelings along with my chemistry feels betterly balanced. I have to say its enough sometimes

Best quote i heard this week…

IF I WERE PERFECT ID BE USELESS

14 Likes

Hold you head up. Everything will work out as it should. You’re a beautiful woman with perfect imperfections. You shouldn’t let the ignorance of other less than perfect beings steal your happiness. No one can take your worth; you have to give it away. I think you should keep it and shine like you know you should. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Looking good sweetheart

1 Like

I don’t know if I would agree “if I were perfect I’d be useless”…because EVERYONE has use. But I would say “if I were perfect I’d be boring”. It is the long and winding road of life that makes us all so interesting. I would much rather know someone with a complicated past. I can learn from them, and grow as my own person because of them.

I’m sorry about your break up. But only you know what is best for you and I congratulate you on making that choice.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! It takes a lot of courage to step out of the box and be yourself. I’m commend you for that. It’s possible to find fulfillment within yourself. Realizing that you needed time to work on yourself is a huge sign of growth! You’re gorgeous and don’t let anyone tell you any different…because if they do, they’re wrong!

1 Like

Balance is so so good. Thanks for sharing! :bird:

1 Like

Nice job taking care of yourself. :heart: Splits are never easy, but sometimes necessary for growth.

Thanks for that .

You’re very welcome! Thank you for sharing and posting such a gorgeous picture! :heart_eyes: