If im strong enough to admit i messe up again

i lost a battle.

head got loopy
and 2 beers and a j after, im here admitting to the lost battle

1 Like

Hang in there! While the feeling of defeat might be weighing on you right now just think about how great it will feel conquering tomorrow.

1 Like

thank you , thats acctually very nice to think about

Stop going to war my friend.

It’s a losing battle.

Time for the white towel.

I was really able to start to recover when I gave up fighting, and knew in my heart I would never drink again.

Dive into a recovery program and learn how to live without the old fallback.

5 Likes

Get back up, and step up what you’re prepared to do buddy?
I found Acceptance of my situation and that I could never drink again helped in a big big way.
It ment I could move on.

1 Like

This!!

Surrender was the only way I could change.

6 Likes

Maybe a different approach maybe try a meeting wish you well

3 Likes

a meeting sounds good. now i need to get there. all i need to do is do it

1 Like

It’s done .stand up dust ysself off n onwards you go!!! U got this remember stay connected log in daily.xx

1 Like

Ugh… Life is better sober

I drink out of habbit

Im sorry im messin up guys… Im trying not to be a bad influance but i am i guess

Dec. 9th 2019 12am
Lets try again

Sober is just better no matter how much i try to fight it

2 Likes

You are not a bad influence at all, you are here and that counts! It’s strong to pick yourself up and try again! Keep doing that and you will succeed!

We all do, it’s addiction and a habbit, but we can change habbits. We cannot change the addiction part. So I’m still addicted, but I’ve changed my bad habbit to drink with every occasion. You can do that too. They say it takes 3 monts to change a habit, go for it!! :facepunch:

1 Like

Just a bump in the road… It’s a brand new day to do better than yesterday… :point_up::blush:

1 Like

i am so greatful for you

really for everyone

the big hearts
the tuff love
the people who get it
the people who always just try

2 Likes

the only thing i seem to understand about sobriety is that i always keep trying after the slip

i am really stubbern… no good

Just start again,don’t beat yourself up we are human,try to log in every day and read others story’s and journeys.if u can go to your local drug and alcohol support services to get extra support.remember keep connected xx

1 Like