I'm 14 days sober today

Today I’m two weeks sober. I feel pretty good. I surprisingly haven’t have too many overwhelming cravings. It’s easier for me to look at stores, bars, advertisements, etc & remind myself of all of the not so admirable things I did when inebriated. I even went out to lunch with a friend of mine yesterday. I was so delighted on how nice it was with just lemonade. I saw two guys in the corner drink three beers with their meal and thought how filling and unnecessary it was. I’m glad I’m sober today. I’m going out to brunch a little later with a friend of mine to play scrabble (love that game.) I shouldn’t have too much trouble not ordering a drink. Wish me luck in any case.

34 Likes

Nicely done, 2 weeks!!
Good luck today, have fun, and triple word scores to you!!

3 Likes

Good luck today and I hope you win at Scrabble!

1 Like

Good job on your 2 weeks.

1 Like

Congratulations. Stay strong and keep it up.

4 Likes

Indeed. I may even place a bingo or two!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! & welcome. I see you’re new!

1 Like

Thank you a lot. :heart:

1 Like

I love Scrabble.

1 Like

I always win at scrabble. :wink:

Same, I have my own Meet-ups group. I was thinking of participating in a tournament in November but realized I’m taking three classes & wouldn’t have time to study for a tourney. :frowning:

1 Like

Nice one Joy, that gone quite quickly.
Congratulations.

1 Like

Bravo for two week.u doing great job .I’m into 95days but still hard to see all the advertisement about alcohol.I try avoid totally but for sure not as easier I thought.

2 Likes

Great to hear awesome job! I bet you those 3 beers those guys had at lunch probably cost them over 20 Bucks for something they’re just gonna piss away! Save up that money and get yourself something nice!! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Nice, good luck !

1 Like

Congratulations on your 2 weeks Joy! :tada:

1 Like

Well done! such a wonderful feeling to be sober, and to see things as they truly are. Continue to bask in the joy and contentment of sobriety - it only gets better!:ok_hand:sober life = my best life :blush::raised_hands:

1 Like

I know. It’s gone by pretty quickly.

1 Like

Dang, 95 days. That’s very impressive. I can’t wait to have three months under my belt.

1 Like

So true! I got a couple of books & sushi today. :slight_smile:

2 Likes