" I'm a felon "

Went to the interview. It was interesting. The primary doctor actually interviewed me. He was surprisingly centered and seemed to possess some serenity. He said he LOVED his job. Explained why the last person left, considering they have no turn over. The other assistant has been with him for 20 years. All on the up and up. Then he flat out asked " do you smoke? That was an easy NO. " Do you drink alcohol or do drugs?" I opened my mouth… told him I can’t drink successfully so I choose not to. Told him I’m in recovery and participate in AA regularly for the past 8 years. He payed no mind to my answer and kept on asking lots of other questions…so in turn I asked alot of my own questions. At the end he gave me a hug (WHAT?) and said he would be calling me to let me know what day I could shadow him…

14 Likes

Let’s add, he has his office manager show give me a tour after the interview. If he wasn’t interested surely he wouldnt have asked her to, right?

7 Likes

It seems like he has some interest if they are willing to invest some time into you.

3 Likes

As long as you are honest, they cant use it against you! I hire people in healthcare all the time:):pray::pray::pray::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I was charged with a felony in 2016, along with a dui. Even while i wasn’t a convicted, I had issues everywhere, job and housing. It’s all dropped now, but took 3 years.

1 Like

A hug is huge. You got it!

4 Likes

I’m feeling like u got that job and thats all u making good things happen in your life! And, even if u don’t get it u have exercised your interview skills for the next time! Sending u some positive (((((vibes)))))
Bye for now…

2 Likes

Wowzas. THANK YA’LL. So sweet.
@JB.5280
@Gingerleigh1111
@littlemisschatterbox
@MagicMama

Congratulations on the new job!

I’ve been wondering how your interview went if you don’t mind sharing

They absolutely are, im in FL, i got my DUI/Felony in Sept 2016, my first court date was April 2017. And charges were dropped 2020. Took forever!!! Lesson learned!

waiting for a call back. But, the interview went well. @Nez1er

1 Like

Sounds great. I like your answer to the drinking question. Sounds like you kicked ass. Good luck.

1 Like

@ProofOfLife You totally got the job​:clap::clap: Just waiting for them to figure it out!

Any news on if you got the Job?

He didn’t call me, so IDK. Just waiting.

1 Like

Ok that’s the hardest part I know your in my prayers!

1 Like

still no call?

Nope. But another Doctors office called today. Interviewing on Thursday

4 Likes

Go Corin! :muscle: :smile: :+1:

1 Like