I'm at a loss (autism rant addiction sucks)

Today was a nightmare, yesterday was a nightmare, tomorrow is going to be a nightmare.
I am on naltrexone (thank God) but I figured today was gonna be a cake walk.
Nope!
First thing, car accident (have claim bout fun…) deflated my front tire, so I re inflate and hear a horrible noise, hsssssssssss
So I take it to a guy with fucking tools.
In broken English I hear that the room is to fucked up to fix.
So I how top a friends shop again, and again in broken English! But this time the guys legit stoned (no hate, but maybe not around power tools).
So I go home my ex texts me in the middle of phone research, “Hey I need you to watch the cats, ill be out of the city for 1 or 2 days…” while he’s opening my screen door to leave the keys… [after a meth fueled psychosis that he tried to bring me into yesterday]
So I open my door tell him my shit amd he says, "Ok we will deal with that when I get home tomorrow…"
Like he is some sort of white hat coming thru to save the day after a meth induced psychosis…
So…
I went over to check on his cats (formerly our cats) and…
They’re doing poorly. My old man (God he has to be 22 by now) has his entire body covered in mat fur. I was crying while trying to detangle his fur. And my baby girl (she’s a gorgeous black cat) was so fat and unloved I had to pry her from my lap.

So I came home amd did my Midwestern not thing shoveled the snow in the walkway. I hate it when snow forms that impenetrable ice sheet, so I tackle it early, and I avoid thinking. (Cause our cats are his and my apartment won’t accept cats, and I want them to be happy, they are with him, but they aren’t healthy I can make them healthy but they wonr be happy.) Until i realize I scraping the same area for the fourth time.
And then the land lady shows up.
She’s angry because she has a service for this, but I’m a charming southern gentleman so… of course…
She starts to cry, her husband died and damn it Im the first nice person she’s come across. So i have to give her a hug (social norms and completely incompetent emotional response) [human contact is a huge trigger for me, I prefer a polite nod]
And that calms her down but I’m ashamed to have breached the social norms of renter/ landlord agreement, so I retreat hide and ya…
So she comes back and thanked me saying I’m her Angel today.
So… I’m super stressed in a way that maybe autism spectrum people can relate to a bit better…

Sorry I missed the best part! The woman who hit my is completely uninsured so after a week of tracking down the information she provided I out 2K or … basically the real wold value of my car.
So… I bought a bottle of wine and drank it. The naltrexone is keeping me from feeling the effects but I’m still resetting my timer.

underage drive (under 21) with a Pakistani name, on some fleet insurance card is likely not going to payout in small claims court.
At best I’m screwed at worst I’m screwed and have to deal with the overly muscular tattooed brother and his equally well built and decorated friend for pursuing the insurance claim.

God damn it! I don’t want to live in this shitty pulp fiction any more! God fucking damnit!